Monday, March 12, 2012

1st Blog: Welcome inside my mind!

Welcome into the mind of Justin W. Paysinger!! This blog will be all about sharing my opinions, giving insight to various topics, life advice, relationship advice, and much more. On a near daily basis I am asked by different people for my "wisdom." Usually my advice is highly appreciated and helps these individuals in great ways. Therefore, I figured it is time to share myself with the world. Everyday I will post a daily life tip, relationship pointers, something that is just on my mind, a funny and/or inspiring and/or lesson learned type story from my life and plenty of other stuff worth your time to read. Also, I encourage people to contact me with requests for topics they would like me to cover (No politics and no religion request please). Don't worry, full confidentially and anonymity will always be upheld. 

I am excited to get this going.

Hope yall enjoy!

Justin

Twitter Page
Facebook Page
justin.paysinger@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment